This Privacy Statement describes the personal information that Logistitrade, may collect from you. Your personal information may be used to provide our products and services to you and to tell you about other products and services that might interest you.
2. Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following personal information about you:
• Professional contact data: This is data that you or your employer may provide to us and includes your name and professional contact details.
• Professional profile data: This is data that you may provide to us about your job role, function and business focus.
• Relationship data: This is data we obtain from our interactions with you, and may include details of the calls you have made to our help desk, visits made to you by our staff, marketing materials you have received, your email communication with our staff, data about your preferred activities for marketing events or the Logistitrade events you have attended.
• Product usage data: This is data we obtain about your usage of our products and services and may include when and which products you have used and the content and functionality you have used in those products and services.
• Publicly available information: This may include data we obtain from directories, websites, public records or media sources.
• Referrals: This is data we may obtain about you from other Logistitrade’s companies or through our Logistitrade directory website or other Logistitrade’s clients.
• Subscription data: This is data we obtain from our interactions with you and may include the products, services or data sets to which you subscribe or which you are enabled to access.
• Surveys, competitions, prize draws: This is data you may provide when you participate in our competitions, request for quotation, prize draws or surveys.
• Compilations of personal information: This is data we may obtain about you from Logistitrade affiliates or third parties and may include conference lists, directories or other lists.
• IP Address: An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you have access to our systems, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to those products & services. We use this information to determine the location of the device and to determine the number of devices simultaneously accessing the product & services.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your personal information as follows:
• Administration: We may use the personal information we collect about you to provide our products and services to you and to assist you in your use of our products and this requires the transfer of your personal data within the Logistitrade group of companies (Directory). This may include setting up your access to a product, providing assistance or training for your use of the product, alerting you to product changes or maintenance periods and invoicing you or your employer for your use of the product & services.
• Marketing: We may use personal information we collect about you to contact you by e-mail, post or telephone with information about Logistitrade, the products you use, other Logistitrade products & services similar to those you use and events that might be of interest to you or your organization. You may ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages in the "Contact" section of this Privacy Statement.
• Product development and improvement: We may use the personal information we collect about you to ask you to participate in surveys to improve our products & services. In addition, we may use the information, combined in aggregate form with the personal information we have collected about other users of our professional financial and media products & services, to plan and implement developments of, and enhancements to, our products and services range.
4. Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about you, except as described here.
• Your employer: We may provide your employer with reports containing the product usage data of its employees.
• Third party providers of content: We may share with our third-party content providers such personal information as is necessary for them to confirm that a user is entitled to access their content and to evaluate and manage how that content is used in our services. We do not provide this personal information to our content providers for marketing purposes.
• Collaboration products: Some of our products, such as messaging or trading products, require you to submit information about yourself in order to participate in the collaboration services provided by that product or services. Those products & services may display the information you have submitted to other participants. At the point at which you submit your personal information, we will tell you more about how that information might be used and shared within the product and services, where applicable, your choices in respect of that use.
• Third Parties: We may employ other companies and individuals to process your personal information on our behalf. Third parties that have access to your personal information are required by us to protect it in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
• Disclosure for Legal Purposes: We may provide access to your personal information when legally required to do so including, without limitation, to cooperate with government investigations or other legal proceedings.
• We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use information you have provided in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
5. Transfer of Personal Information to Other Countries
If you are located in the EU, US, CN,… we may transfer your personal information to countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the one in which you reside. We will take appropriate steps to provide an adequate level of protection to your personal information in accordance with the laws applicable in your region. No matter where you live, your personal information will be processed in accordance with the other provisions of this Privacy Statement.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide to us.
7. Your Choices
You may contact us to access the personal information you provide to us and to ask us to update, correct, or delete it from our databases. You may also request that we cease using your personal information for marketing purposes or for sharing it with other Logistitrade affiliates for their marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails and /or marketing materials from Logistitrade about the products and services we provide, or if any of your contact details are incorrect, please let us know by emailing.
Should you require a copy of this Privacy Statement in a language other than English please contact us at the above address.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically. We will indicate below when it was most recently updated and inform you, in this Privacy Statement, through email and/or a notice on the appropriate Logistitrade website, of any significant changes.